Search results

1. Scott_W

PEX and fitting compatibility

done! Thanks for the help. I just did the job today. I ended going back and returning all the stuff to the local supply house. HD had all the same stuff for half the cost. They tried selling me a set of plastic pex cutters for $37 when they were $12 for the same ones (with a reamer) at HD...
  2. Scott_W

pex fittings Thanks for all the responses. First off I never asked for these fittings, I just told them how many T's, 90's etc I wanted with the tube. They were actually ALOT more money than the regular barb type pex fittings at ********* (approx $1.50), where these were $4 to $5 each. So it...
  3. Scott_W

I am switching over to using pex tubing on some of the plumbing that I do. At my local supply house (nobletrade). They gave me the tubing (standard blue pex, plastic only) and some fittings that I needed. Now the fittings that they gave all have O-rings, which I think are kitec K2 fittings (from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks