Search results

1. E

Help please for water pressure problem

Rancher, Thanks again & again for your help. We had about given up hope here & called a plumber. $69 later, they want to come back tomorrow & re-pull the pump, re-replace it & the wiring (we did all this during the week already). Their only suggestion was maybe we had a faulty pressure...
  2. E

thanks again for the help, but we've already taken off all the screens at the faucets. we just don't understand why we have good pressure when we first turn on the faucets & then it dwindles down soon after. I'm sorry if it feels like we're picking your brain, but we've never had this...
  3. E

Thanks for the quick reply. To answer your questions, we currently don't have a whole house filter or softener system. When we turn on the faucet at the pump, it is really full pressure! Anything you can think of that we can try? I appreciate your help.
  4. E

Hi, found this forum while trying to figure out our well/plumbing problem over the past few days. We've just finished pulling our deep water well & replacing it, the wiring, cap, pressure switch & pressure tank. We have a new ProPlumber 30/50 pressure switch with only 1 adjustable screw...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks