Search results

1. Construct30

Forward, Reverse, Motor, 3 Locations

I have a motor, on a hoist, if you power one wire, 110 AC, it goes one way, if you power the other wire it goes the other way. Can I use four way switches to control it from three locations? If so Can someone give me a wiring diagram? Is there a place on line I could buy a low voltage switch...
  2. Construct30

Self-Employed Insurance

Some thing I learned that I would advise all of you to check. Check the limit on you health insurance for diagnostic testing. I thought I had good insurance, but the limit on diagnostic testing sucks and the diagnostic testing costs as much as the surgery and treatments. Talk about going broke...
  3. Construct30

Ideas on pulling Rugged from that chimney

Some one has to have a way of getting Rugged out of that chimney. I just wish he would quit kicking like that. According to his posts in the HD water heater element thread he must have some vodka in there so he might be happy there at least until the vodka runs out. I hope everyone had a...
  4. Construct30

Bleeding zones in hot water system

Does anyone know of a good site or want to take the time to type the steps for bleeding the zones of a hot water boiler. The system I need to do has the bypass, tank and pressure on the return side, then the pump, the pump might be after the boiler I will have to check, then the boiler then...
  5. Construct30

Keep the literature

People please when someone installs a faucet or anything for you ask for and keep the literature. Pro's give the people the literature and tell them to keep it. Parts lists and yes sometimes even the instructions can save time money.
  6. Construct30

IPC Code: Main line and Venting size

In a one floor house and then a two floor house, according to IPC code, is it correct to split the main drain a four inch PVC, say to two different parts of the house using two 3" lines, Then run multiple line through the roof as long as they have the same or more combined area of the 4" pvc...
  7. Construct30

Federal gas pipe line requirements

I found a site from one of the natuals gas companies that has some info http://www.columbiagaspamd.com/products_services/dot_oq_plumbers.htm It is federal so it is every where.
  8. Construct30

Terry's Drawings in posts and other books

What book or where do you get the great drawings? I love books with great pictures to go along with what they are saying. Does anyone have the 2006 International Plumbing code Commentary and/or the 2006 International Plumbing Codes Handbook? I need a book review, worth the money or not...
  9. Construct30

Basement drains in a modular

I have to plumb the basement drains for a modular. We use the 2006 IRC code book. The owner wants drains plumbed for a future bathroom in the basement. Since 2006 IRC says no wet venting between floors, I have to get a vent from the basement up through the roof. Are there any ways around...
  10. Construct30

converting three handle into single tub and shower

The supply houses where I live do not have the plate to convert a three handle shower faucet into a single handle. Does anyone know where I can get one on the internet and what exactly are they called? My customer would prefer polished brass. It is in a fiberglass tub and we prefer not to pay...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks