Search results

1. talkingdog

Thermostatic mixer with headshower

I finally found out the technical description of what I'm looking for: "wall mounted thermostatic mixer with headshower, automatic diverter bath/shower, with fully equipped sliding rail". Plus I want it in solid metal, with possible exception of the showerhead itself, which may be plated plastic...
  2. talkingdog

Insulating PEX against condensation

Following up on my earlier thread on Japanese plumbing: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13720 A friend just had the plumber upgrade the plumbing in his house build from PVC to PEX, and the contractor hit him with a $3000 upcharge. I thought this was a bit expensive...
  3. talkingdog

Why do I need vents? (How about AAVs?)

Hi, First post here, from rainy Japan, where according to the code you can take your brand new $6000 Toto Neorest toilet and hook it up to an unvented plumbing system. I know, I know, our codes here are pretty backward, but I promise I'm not trolling here. Venting is only required from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks