Search results

1. Choppees

Top water inlet too low/cut cistern??

Drilled the hole in the dunny Mikey - there was NO room in the back to do a 90 degree angle thing, especially as it would have messed with the toilet sitting flush to the wall. I liked the idea of making it a periscope-like feature. Never thought of that, wish we did last week when I had the...
  2. Choppees

It's a Kohler in Australia Sorry - being an American in Australia, I probably had some subliminal thing about Kohler! Plus it was cheaper (on sale) than the Caroma! Thanks for your opinion. I don't think it should be a problem as it is adjustable, but I will check first. I bought a...
  3. Choppees

A while ago we bought a new Kohler Opiaz Back-to-wall Toilet Suite for our bathroom renovation. The plumber was supposed to fix the water pipe in the wall for the top water inlet at 775mm high from the finished floor height. The plumber set it at 757mm from the finished floor. Needless to...
  4. Choppees

Removing old toilet permanently - capping clay drainage pipe ??

We are doing some renovations to our house room by room, and are temporarily turning a disused bathroom into a pantry (as we tear out some rooms we have to store items in others just to get by). The thing is, this bathroom will be demoed in a few months, so nothing we do has to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks