Search results

1. laborer90

Softener, What type of system is this?

We have had this current water softener in our house for 18 years. We also have a water neutralizer before the softener. Have been reading quite a bit on this forum lately with water softener systems. I don't feel our water lathers up or suds up like it use to. I've always used rust remover...
  2. laborer90

Need help choosing a new submersible well pump

Looking at replacing my submersible well pump in the spring. The pump being used right now is 10 years old and I believe is starting to get plugged due to iron in our water. I not only run our house off of this pump, but also our sprinkler system. I recently cleaned the screen on the pump but...
  3. laborer90

Aermotor submersible well pump

10 years ago I had a Aermotor T20, 3/4 hp, 20 gpm, 2 wire pump installed on my 6" drilled well. Our water is on the acidic side and we have iron. Every 2-3 years I pull the pump and clean the inlet screen and put new 1" pvc pipe on. The well is only 25 feet deep and the pvc pipe is 17 feet...
  4. laborer90

Submersible pump question?

Five years ago we had our sprinkler system professionally installed. We have 40 total heads. Eight zones- five heads on a zone. When it was installed each sprinkler head had 3gpm nozzles. This year I Noticed we didn't have the pressure like we used too. I changed nozzles on each sprinkler head...
  5. laborer90

Sprinkler system loses pressure

I have a 8 zone sprinkler system. It is ran off of my drilled well. I have a submersible pump. My pressure switch has a cut-in of 40psi and a cut off of 60psi. Noticed lately that my rainbird 5004's arent spraying out as far as normal. Looked at pressure gauge by my pressure tank and it said...
  6. laborer90

Water pressure drops when changing zones and wont come back up to normal

I have a eight zone sprinkler system. It is ran off my drilled well. I have a submersible pump. My water pressure switch has a cut in of 40 and a cut off of 60. Recently noticed my rainbird 5004's weren't spraying out as far as normal. Started watching my pressure gauge by my water pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks