Search results

1. E

unidentifiable Condo leak below bathtub

It was my a/c.... leak detector came out today and ruled out all pipes first. He went right to the a/c and ran a hose from the bathroom sink to the recirculating pump. The water started flooding the unit below... a/c guy came back (I called him first last month..) and replaced the plastic...
  2. E

Update- Roofer came out on Wednesday and he doesn't think the leak is coming from the roof. I hired my own plumber and he came out this morning. He was unable to locate the source of the leak. However, he was able to rule out my bathroom as the source. he recommended hiring a leak detection...
  3. E

Plumber came out again today and inspected my bathroom and the roof. he is 100% certain that the leak is coming from the roof. There is no visible water damage to my bathroom ceiling but the grout around some of the marble above the tub in my bathroom shows some minor separation. The condo...
  4. E

None of the three plumbers removed the cover plates on the shower valve/handles. The living room is on the other side of the wall but the wall is concrete so that will be hard to open. The plumber canceled on us this morning...
  5. E

Thanks for the insight. Plumber and contractor coming back at this morning to open a hole in my bathroom to see if there is a roof leak. Again, that seems doubtful since the water damage is in the bathroom ceiling directly below mine. My fear is that they will have to remove my tub and/or...
  6. E

I actually initially assumed it was the toilet. Yes, the roof is flat but there is no noticeable water damage to my unit. The ceiling is open and ypu can see a steady drip but the source is hard to locate. The source appears to be underneath the tub but the drip is steady and does not increase...
  7. E

Thanks for your responses. The downstairs is another condo unit. Who is responsible is another issue. I just want to get the leak resolved asap. Another plumber came out today and he opined that it was coming from the roof. Highly unlikely since there has not been much rain and there is no...
  8. E

I agree and that's what is so annoying. Could there be a crack in the tub or in the marble that may be causing this?
  9. E

There is a constant drip/leak in the ceiling below my bathtub. (My bathroom was remodeled approximately 7 years ago. A new tub was installed and the bathroom was tiled with marble) Two plumbers have been out and they opened the ceiling below. They did not see any problems with any pipes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks