Search results

1. L

Hot water in bathroom but not kitchen???

Thanks I will try that! The kitchen still has good pressure though???
  2. L

Hot water in bathroom but not kitchen???

I turned off the main water line to the house to solder new shower faucet and handle set (main bathroom complete reno). After I did this I turned the water back on and now only have luke warm water in the kitchen, but I have very hot water in the ensuite bathroom? Could it be the anti scald...
  3. L

Backerboard bath walls

Do you overlap the Vapour barrier into the flange of the tub if you are on a exterior wall (northern climate) or do you run it to the floor? Also do you run the vapour barrier on the other two interior walls to the floor or to the tub flange or do you even need the vapour barrier there? I am...
  4. L

How do I attach Vapour Barrier to Tub?

I have just installed a new Tub. Its a Basic american standard tub with a 1 inch flange. I would like to know how to properly install the Vapour Barrier and Cement Board! I am using 6 mil poly and was wondering if I should attach it to the flange with silicone and then have the cement board...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks