Search results

1. W

Why are 4" IC remodel housings so hard to find?

Boo, Sounds like you have 2 options, 1) 5" old work 2) cut the drywall for 4" new work I would use the 5" just because of the blown in insulation mess. Good Luck
  2. W

boing....boing....boing Yeah I have that one too :D
  3. W

I took it off Frenchie, I kinda figured that was the problem. I would show it to you but...:rolleyes:
  4. W

Cookie, I would have happily changed it if someone said something. My bad, Sorry if I offended anyone.:confused:
  5. W

I posted asking if boo could get into the attic and install new construction from the topside, so he /she wouldn't have to cut up the drywall. That's why jadnashua posted There was more in the post also but now I'm curious why it was deleted just so I won't repeat the mistake.
  6. W

What happened to my post? Did someone delete it? Was it my avatar? Was it something I said?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks