Search results

1. D

shower pan

Thanks for your reply. This outer walls of this house was built with those old fire brick looking blocks. The regular bricks are cemented to these blocks on the outside. On the inside it looks like it was a plaster type/cement with the wire mesh in it that was applied directly to the fire...
  2. D

shower pan

I recently purchased a house built in 1935 that had very little maintaining. I had to tear out the downstairs bathroom to repair the support joist that had rotted out because of the shower leaks. I have brought 2 tile guys in to build a shower pan and retile but both tell me it can't be done...
  3. D

Low water pressure

I have an old house with galvanized pipe. I know that the life span of galvanized pipe is about 40 years but I am hoping there is another solution than replacing the pipe. The water pressure is fine in the house except for the hot water side in an upstairs bathroom. I get no rusty water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks