Search results

1. ando1048576

PEX Plumbing Questions

Part of the problem is I live in a small town, but I think I can get most supplies an hour or so from here. I planned on getting all of my parts online and just being careful during planning to try and get everything at 1 shot. Is there any advantage to brass over plastic tees? At this point...
  2. ando1048576

PEX Plumbing Questions

Right - but I believe Wirsbo's AquaPEX system is sized by the inside rather than outside diameter, so is more comparable to the equivalent-sized copper. That's the system I'm looking at using, if I can convince myself it's worth the extra cash up-front for the tool. See...
  3. ando1048576

PEX Plumbing Questions

I guess I should have prefaced with what the existing plumbing is. This is a 2nd floor bath, and they got water to the 2nd floor by running soft 3/8" copper. There's some noticeable corrosion (maybe nothing to worry about, but I figure a few hundred spent while everything's opened up is good...
  4. ando1048576

PEX Plumbing Questions

I've been reading information on the various Pex systems on these forums and in other places, but have some lingering questions. It seems like over time wear and tear on an expansion tool would be more forgiving for a quality of PEX connection than a crimp-type tool would. It also seems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks