Search results

1. S

Water Pressure Drop

Finally some success! I ended up bypassing the main intake from the lake with a new piece of hose and voila! Good pressure all the time now. I decided that the problem had to be in the intake side of things. Pressure tank was at 38PSI (empty), pump was new, no slow leaks in the house. So...
  2. S

Water Pressure Drop

Thanks for the replies, It looks like a Jet pump that I saw a picture of here. http://www.rittenhouse.ca/asp/product.asp?PG=1225 The pump is less then a year old. I was not present when it was decided that the old pump was faulty and needed replacement. The previous pump was the same size...
  3. S

Water Pressure Drop

there is a sediment filter after the pressure tank. I took the impeller section on the pump apart awhile ago and checked for clogs/debris.Everything looked good. When the pump is going and I open the valve that is just before the filter, I get lots of water coming through. Refering to your...
  4. S

Water Pressure Drop

Hi, newbie on the Forum, looks very informative. I hope you can help me. Here is the problem. In our cottage we are using a 1/2HP pump to suck water through a 1 ½†(I.D.) pipe from the lake. There is hardly any rise to the line. The intake hose runs about 100' with a 90 elbow to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks