Search results

1. A

venting question

It is a bathrrom sink drain, 1 1/2 " PVC. What is the maximum distance before venting a drain from a sink or shower?
  2. A

venting question

I'm putting in a new sink and tying it in to a drain line about seven and a half feet away. The line that I'm tapping into is vented at that point. Is this venting sufficient for the new sink or do I need to run its own vent line up above the ceiling and tie into the vent in the attic? Thanks...
  3. A

Venting question

It is almost impossible to get to the main stack from where I am installing a new bathroom. There is a secondary stack that I can access. Can I vent the toilet to this using a reducer to go from the 3 inch waste pie to a 1 1/2 inch vent pipe? If I can vent it this way, how far up from the toilet...
  4. A

Need advice on cutting cast iron pipe

I'm putting in a new bathroom and need to cut into existing cast iron pipe. It is about 3 inches in diameter and I have about 2 inches to work with behind it. Can I use a scissors type chain cutter for this or do I need the rachet type? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks