Search results

1. cmhealy

Terry Love- cancer update

I just ran into a plumbing issue in a reno and thought I'd come here to find answers. I probably haven't visited the forum in at least 15 years, but glad to see it is still here! So sorry to hear about Terry. What a benefit he has been all these years!
  2. cmhealy

Annoying Drip where Tank Connnects to fixture

I am wondering if there is an update and if you resolved the problem. I am installing a Pacifica right now and have the identical problem. I have been wrestling with it for three hours and am pretty tired of taking it apart. I did manage to determine that it is indeed leaking at the bolts and...
  3. cmhealy

Closet Flange Replacement Issue

So, I've got the bathroom remodel coming to a close and I went to install the toilet flange. I have an issue with the Oatey Twist-N-Set (actually have the one with the three screws as well)PVC flange going into my cast iron pipe. It seems that when it is flat on the tile, I can't get a good...
  4. cmhealy

Offset Flange Questions

Thanks for the help guys! Looks like I'll be putting a new flange on and backfilling my mess!
  5. cmhealy

Offset Flange Questions

So I am halfway through my bathroom remodel and I fannaly got to the toilet flange. I was planning on using an offset flange to move my toilet over a couple inches to accommodate a 24" vanity. This is a small bathroom! So I started to dig out around the flange to see what I had and the offset...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks