Search results

1. P

Replacing Toto Vespin Seat with dual potty seat

Thank you That answers my question.
  2. P

Replacing Toto Vespin Seat with dual potty seat

A couple years ago when we did our bathroom remodels we had a Toto vespin installed in our main bathroom. It's so far been a great toilet. We recently potty trained our oldest son and want to replace the seat on this toilet with something like this temporarily so he won't feel so much like...
  3. P

Toto Toilets in Massachusetts?

Final Follow Up The company I bought my Vespin from has a good relationship with the Toto sales reps and offered to have the toilet added to the approved fixture list in Massachusetts. About two weeks after offering to have the fixture added it showed up on the list...
  4. P

Yeah thanks for reminding me of that Either Toto is misrepresenting the toilet or the list on the net is not up to date. I'll find out more when I talk to the inspector on Monday.
  5. P

Found a little more information I found a bit more information today, it seems MA has an approved fixtures list (http://license.reg.state.ma.us/pubLic/pb_search.asp?type=P&manufacturer=TOTO&model=&product=&description=&psize=50&pagenum=3) On this list are approved fixtures for MA, some Toto...
  6. P

I posted a bit earlier this week about my plumber who was saying the Toto Vespin was likely to clog due to the unifit adapter. I convinced him to install the toilet anyway based on what I've read about the toilet and what I was told here. The rough inspection on the plumbing was done today...
  7. P

HELP - 10" Rough In Toilet Recommendations - Under the gun to select

I thought the ultramax didn't have the unifit? I thought the Ultramax didn't have the unifit adapter? I was considering it for our main bathroom but had decided against it because I thought I needed a 14" rough in.
  8. P

Concern from Plumber about Vespin

Thanks Terry I had bought the vespin thinking I had to stay with the 14" rough. Because all the plumbing in the house is being replaced (I have many leaks, poorly vented, many other issues) when the plumber was out to look over the framing for the new bathroom he said he was planning on...
  9. P

Concern from Plumber about Vespin

We are currently having our house re-plumbed, we are adding a second bathroom and revamping the current. For the downstairs bathroom I have purchased a Toto Vespin with a unifit adapter. My plumber hasn't seen the unifit before and is saying the vespin will surely clog due to the design of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks