Search results

1. K

Shower only works on hot or a dribble

Thanks Verdeboy. By cold water stop valve do you mean the main turn on knob from the water supply? I have no problem with the other shower which is plumbed in series with this one. I was a little nervous to turn on the water while the cartridge was out but I will try that in the morning. There...
  2. K

There is some kind of pressure balancer inside the cartridge but it rattles back and forth. I bought a new cartridge to make sure that was not the problem. Could there be something elsewhere that would cause the cold water to be blocked?
  3. K

I have a Simmons Temptrol model C shower(no tub) single handle which stopped giving out any cold water. It will work fine on full hot but just gives a dribble when turned towards cold. I thought at first the head was clogged so I replaced that. Next I tried to clean the cartridge with lime away...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks