Search results

1. JimB

PVC Slip Bushing

I would like to find a way to have a vertical PVC pipe be able to swivel.... I found a slip bushing at the website below... http://www.**************.com/pvc.html#bush (For some reason, I am unable to insert..... plumbing supply (no space between plumbing and supply) ..... where the...
  2. JimB

Toto Toilet ~ Poor Flush

I just tried the 5 gallon bucket suggestion... after pouring it in, the water level in the bowl went down, and then I flushed it, and it seemed to choke and wouldn't flush. I waited for the toilet tank to fill back up, and flushed it again... it flushed OK, but not with the same force as when...
  3. JimB

Toto Toilet ~ Poor Flush

Thanks Terry, I will try the 5 gallon bucket of water suggestion. My wife and I both know that none of the items you mentioned could have accidentally gotten flushed down the toilet. Could it be that waste has built up in the trapway? I wouldn't think so, because it seems that it would...
  4. JimB

Toto Toilet ~ Poor Flush

I have a Toto toilet Model # CST764S(SG) Vespin that has been installed for about 4 years. In the last month or so, it doesn't seem to flush with the same force as it did when it was new. I looked in the troubleshooting guide, and it said that for a poor flush, the trapway was obstructed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks