Search results

1. CurtisD

drain pain

Concrete Pan? That's not a concrete pan. That is the pour below grade. Liner disintegrated means it was some kind of fiber paper with a clear plastic type film on it. It just fell apart as I was demo-ing the mud slope above this now exposed layer. There was no PVC, no hot mop nothing but...
  2. CurtisD

drain pain

The drain is out! I knew I was fooling myself to think of reusing the old drain. I am so glad I didn't try. The old ptrap fell over when I took out the last piece of cement. Worse than that it had a hole in the bottom and had just been draining under the floor! Huge depression under the...
  3. CurtisD

drain pain

Here's the deal sparky. Bathroom remodel, old ceramic tile shower, rotted out liner, 3"cast iron(i think 3"OD) riser, not centered in shower(I know the answer to this one, but typing on a forum is much easier, I think I can live with it if the obvious challenge of slope can be overcome with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks