Search results

1. rankamateur

remodel vent size issue

Yeah sorry about the description; hard to picture from words. Unfortunately I do not know how to attach a drawing. We are a UPC jurisdiction = 2 inch vent for toilet. I know the vent must always be going "up", and I can do that. I have a lot of room in the crawl space under the floor of...
  2. rankamateur

remodel vent size issue

Thanks david - I was referencing your igloo. I am in tacoma, washington -- not sure of the plumbing code. I was thinking of running a 2 inch line under the floor over to the exisitng two inch vent wall, running up and y-ing in to that existing vertical vent line somewhere above the sink (how...
  3. rankamateur

toilet vent size issue

yeah i am not a fan of AAVs anyway. What about running about 10 feet "horizontal" in the crawl space over to the wall with the 2 inch line, going up and y-ing in to that vent (how far above sink does that have to be?) is it ok to have a long horizontal (properly inclined) before it goes up...
  4. rankamateur

toilet vent size issue

I posted this in remodeling - but it may be a better topic for this forum: I am remodeling a powder room on first floor of two story 1925 house. Used to have a pedestal and a toilet on one side and a shower opposite. shower sucked and was not needed, sink and toilet were crowded. Took out all...
  5. rankamateur

remodel vent size issue

Thank you! But . . . umm, if that is a picture of your house, i think the code there is much more lenient. I am in a fairly large city -- and have seen a few quotes around the net that say "2 inch min. for a toilet vent." I think connecting it won't be too bad - have lots of room under the...
  6. rankamateur

remodel vent size issue

I am remodeling a powder room on first floor of two story 1925 house. Used to have a pedestal and a toilet on one side and a shower opposite. shower sucked and was not needed, sink and toilet were crowded. Took out all three, and am putting in a large vanity/Lav where the sink and toilet used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks