Search results

1. lilleth

Toto Dartmouth and Carrolton - Questions about 2.5 year old

One more question. What about the "dirt pipe" or whatever it's called. Could that be a problem? This toilet that is clogging is in an old bathroom. Right now of course it's not clogging anyway. seems to be intermittent.
  2. lilleth

Well, good point, given that the tub in this bathroom was clogged with grout from a tile job, as was the kitchen sink disposal. Those were expensive to fix. I know the plumber will hate removing the toilet and resetting it. what about the tiny dots in the surface of the rim of the other...
  3. lilleth

Approximately 2.5 years ago I purchased a Carrollton and a Dartmouth toilet. The Carrolton is in an existing bath and was purchased to replace an old toilet, and the Dartmouth is in a newly constructed bath. We have never had any problems with the Dartmouth flushing well. The Carrolton...
  4. lilleth

How to reduce bathroom and pipe noise?

We added a bed and bath last year. I asked the GC and plumber to insulate walls and plumbing to ensure we didn't have a lot of PVC pipe noise and to ensure bathroom privacy. They put insulation in walls but not sound bats and it does no good. We are used to plaster walls but the walls are not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks