Search results

1. Kristi

Hi Guys, need your help with 500G of missing water

Trying to help the in-laws who are on the other side of the continent with their sudden increase in water consumption: The issue - Water bill has almost 600 gallons of usage more than any other monthly water bill they've had in the past year (except when they had a major leak between the...
  2. Kristi

Use tub outlet of valve for shower?

Hi guys, I haven't done this one before: do you foresee any issues with using the tub outlet of the valve for the main shower head and then the shower outlet for the secondary rain shower head? Purpose being to divert between one head or the other... ?
  3. Kristi

2 heads, very different gpm

I need to install a rain shower head (8" diameter) as well as a handheld shower off the one valve and I want to avoid this setup being uneven in its distribution of the water (which I've seen more often than not with multi heads). I'm worried about this issue with the drastic difference in head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks