Search results

1. A

Accidentally punctured pvc... standard solution doesn't seem feasible

PVC repair You can purchase repair couplings however if the pipes are too close together you may need to do more excavation to separate them enough to fit the coupling. If the big box store doesn't stock them call an irrigation or plumbing supply store.
  2. A

Tankless water heater for mixed use

I am looking for some pros and cons for the purchase of a tankless water heater that will in the future be used for hydronic or radiant heat as well. We will need it to supply a shower, washing machine and heat simultaneously. The popular brands in my N. Cal. region are Takagi and Noritz. Many...
  3. A

Tankless water heater for mixed use

I am looking for some pros and cons for the purchase of a tankless water heater that will in the future be used for hydronic or radiant heat as well. We will need it to supply a shower, washing machine and heat simultaneously. The popular brands in my N. Cal. region are Takagi and Noritz...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks