Search results

1. C

black pipe assembly technique

I agree, I would not use it as a lead in water supply, either type k copper or cpvc pipe, cost wise cpvc is the best for your buck, I just installed a 80ft lead in 2" glued fittings, piping will run 160 psi in service we tested to 200 psi for 2 hrs no problems, has some issues with back fill and...
  2. C

Bathroom renovation

Water test data Here are the results from my water tests. Clive
  3. C

Bathroom renovation

The toilet position will not be changing; my existing bath drain will do fine for the claw foot, all the plumbing and drains for the new shower and sink will in a false ceiling above my front door, no joist cutting. :) Clive
  4. C

black pipe assembly technique

For a correct pipe thread you should be able to hand tight the fitting 3 turns, use a anaerobic pipe sealant on thread first then 4 turns with tefon tape, hand tight fitting on to pipe, wrench tight fitting 1.5 to 2 times with 14" wrench for pipe sizes 1/2" to 1" you will never get a leak, for...
  5. C

Bathroom renovation

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum, looks like a great site for advice and tips on bathroom remodeling. I will defiantly need some on my upcoming project, and I hope I can give some back in return, the overview of my project is to totally remodel my upstairs bathroom in (4) phases. Phase...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks