Search results

1. Vans

Element Wrench

I'm looking for a good socket, I'be been using a 1-1/2" 3/4 drive to change elements, this is a 6 point socket and is 4" long which makes it easy to slip of element, just rounded one off today that appears to be welded in place:) Any recommendations? Thanks
  2. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

Installed last December, my unit doesn't meter all water usage, it appears that just bathtub on my main floor, took shower this morning and check gallons before and after and no change, but go to kitchen sink and run water it counts down. I've checked the connection to meter and checked impeller...
  3. Vans

Oddball Sink

I removed old cast iron sink in a home, found out I have an odd size sink-20x32, there is no way I can go deeper, existing face frame is notched to accept old sink. I believe this kitchen setup was probably mobile home spec. Local plumbing supply can't locate this size, no luck on the web either...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks