Search results

1. indika

Dealing with gray water (shower, sink)

that sounds good, yes I can manage a showel :) can you point me in the right direction, web sites instructions etc.. Thanks for your time
  2. indika

How to inspect the drain field

I bought a cottage recently and I was told by the previous owner that the drain field is not working properly and he has never pumped the tank. So Igot the tank pumped, how do I find out if my drain field is still working, I dont want to wait till the tank is full again I want to check the...
  3. indika

my leach field is not working, I believe tree rots have got in. So I want to minimize the infow to the septic system.
  4. indika

At our cottage, we have a spectic tank. the shower and the kitchen sink is also connected to this septic tank. Shower and sink fill up my tank fast. so.. I'm exploring otions to have different, inexpencive system for shower and sink water Any thoughts.
  5. indika

priming Wayne shalow wel jet pump

What do you mean by plumbed? The whole system was working last year, when I bought the house. I have no idea how that hose came off (previous owner must have take it off the tank when he winterized it) Thanks for the reply. So if I fill the hose from the lake with water and then hoock up to...
  6. indika

Ah ha, so you can prime the pump from the outlet hose right?
  7. indika

can you prime a pump from out put hose?

I'm going to disconnect the hose that comes from the lake, at the pump and fill the hose with water, then attache to the pump. Fill the pump using the outlet hose (the one that goes to the tank, then attach that hose to the tank. start the pump. Will this work?
  8. indika

Yes its cold up here in canada! Yes it was winterized. No T no guages inlet hose from lake outlet hose to tank. Can I prime the pump using theoutlet hose instead of the priming plug? Thanks
  9. indika

No T. short hose directly from the pump to the tank thanks
  10. indika

can you prime a pump from out put hose?

My prime plug is stuck, Can I prime the pump with the prime hole and prime the input hose separatelsy then connect the whole thing and run, will this prime the pump? I mean, disconnect the hose that goes into the tank, fill the pump with water from their (instead through the priming hole)...
  11. indika

Actually the unconnected hose is the hose that goes into the tank. Can I prime the pump from that hose instead of the prime plug? The prime plug is stuck! Thanks
  12. indika

http://www.waynepumps.com/prodlist.asp?pcode=CWS75 This is a deep well pump, but thats the one most closely resemble my pump. Their is one pipe comming from the lake, and their is a tank under the pump. I didnt look for the connection to the tank. but I will this weekend. The water was...
  13. indika

the unconnected hose is the Volute... I guess this is where you fill the pump housing with water??? what is the difference in prime plug and this Vplute?? Thanks in advance.
  14. indika

I just bought a cottage that has a shalow well jet pump. It sits on top of a tank. Last year when I bought, the water was working fine. This is probably a pretty old pump. Their is also a hose about a foot long on the top it is not connected to anything. There is also a plug (screw) right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks