Search results

1. X

This faucet drain leak is driving me crazy, pls help!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the helpful info. The sink is now leak free. I used a liberal amount of putty on every crevice to prevent any voids in anything. I know its not ideal, but I will continue to monitor the situation. Thanks again for the help.
  2. X

Thanks for the replys After reading the responses and reading some other threads it seems like I need to take the sink apart again and remove the teflon tape on drain and use plumber putty or pipe dope on the threads instead from what I can tell the leak is coming from in between the rubber...
  3. X

So I installed two identical pedestal sinks (Kohler Memoires) with two identical faucets (Price Fister - Marielle Series) in my master bath room about a month ago. I noticed a leak in the one sink immeadiatley. The leak is on the drain piece where the gasket meets the actual sink. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks