Search results

1. uniberp

Gas pressure 12 in vs 10.5 in, significant

I found the problem, there was a crack in the iron pipe. See pic. You can see the rust from where I previously soaked and soaked and soaked the joints with soap fluid, but no bubble ever formed before this. I can't figure that out, but maybe it was initially such a tiny crack that the gas stream...
  2. uniberp

Gas pressure 12 in vs 10.5 in, significant

I'm installing a Takagi 190k indoor unit, natural gas, and it's leaking a barely detectable amount of gas from inside the case. I've triple checked the external connections and they are tight, pass bubble tests. It's not possible to locate the leak with liquid, around the electrics, but a gas...
  3. uniberp

another sewer gas mystery

If your municipal water is drawn from wells, as is common, you may still have an issue with water odor.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks