Search results

1. A

Toilets with Clearance for baseboard heat.

Hi again, Thank you for all of your imput. I didn't even know that ToTo had a commercial line. I would have prefered the G-Max system, but will keep your recommendations in mind as I search a little longer. Thank you again.
  2. A

Aegean and Stafford

Has anyone out there had any experience with the Mansfield Aegean or Stafford toilets. I am mainly interested in the Stafford because of the clearance it allows between the base and the back wall and because it's ADA compliant. Both these toilets use Vor-Tech flushing systems. Are there any...
  3. A

Thank you. I was in a Toto showroom and none of theirs would fit. However, they did not have all the models there. Any help you could give would be appreciated. Toto is my first choice. Arline
  4. A

Please, I hope someone can help me. I am a senior gal with some handyman (woman) experience. In the past, I have replaced two toilets on my own. I have now decided that I would like a new lo-flo, REASONABLY priced, Comfort Height toilet. I bought one and when I went to install it, realized...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks