Search results

1. Doc

Air gap?

Educate me... Thanks for the input guys. Explain to me if you don't mind talking to a neophyte, why the kitchen sink is the "flood" zone of reference. Let's say my kitchen was on the second floor. Wouldn't any sewerage back flow enter the premises at the lowest outlet say, a first floor bathtub...
  2. Doc

Air gap?

Hi all. I am installing a dishwasher (Bosch Singe Dish Drawer) in a kitchen island far FAR from the sink. I want to just drain the dishwasher directly under the floor to a U trap then to an existing drainage pipe from something nearby like from the bathroom (this is all in the crawl space under...
  3. Doc

Who ya gonna call?

I have a vintage 1920s bungalo with a walkin shower stall with gorgeous 1920s tile. Unfortunately, when I bought the property the shower pan (cement) was noted by the inspector to leak. I hired a neighbor contractor to replace the pan and try to spare as much wall tile as possible. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks