Search results

1. D

fllor height raised ... Closet flange spacer kit?

Hello all, Here's my problem redoing the bathroom floor there for the height of the floor will be going up by 1/4 inch. i went to lowes to get a new wax ring and spoke with a gentleman there that told me to buy a closet flange spacer kit. my question is its a 1/2 inch spacer? is that not too...
  2. D

Jet Tub wireing

Hello redoing my bathroom and came across the pump for my jet tub .... my question is the ground on the outside of the unit is not attached to any thing did a little reasearch and found this page... https://terrylove.com/jet.htm about half way down it says that that should be attached to...
  3. D

INlet or outlet...?

tryed just posting the pic too but its too big ...??
  4. D

INlet or outlet...?

I bought this....(see link) with no instrutions ....before alot of trial and error wondering if u guys can tell me witch is witch inlet outlet on the cold and hot and on the diverter? *edit* for whatever reason i can not seem ti link to it... GRRRRRRRR its item number 130109895691 on...
  5. D

Split tub to shower help!

:EDIT: well i looked up what a roman one looks like and no i for sure have a standard. now the question is do they screw off or do u need somesort of puller? thanks guys!
  6. D

AH yes i am not sure what a roman one looks like could somoene please post a pic for me? i am going to have the house inspected within the next 5 days i will try and snap a pic for you guys to see! Thanks! :D
  7. D

Frist off Hello All!@ here is my issue. I just bought a house with a whirlpool style bath tub and NO shower (how these people lived with out a good shower i dunno) so my question is is it possible to some how add a shower head to it? the faucet is already built into the tub ? i am sure it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks