Search results

1. IllusionOfAGoodTime

Basement Bathroom

Yea...unfortunatly the ceiling is already on the low side so I would rather not go too crazy raising the floor. I mean, a couple inches wouldn't be that bad, but I'd rather not have to duck when I'm in the shower... I think that I'm going to be running the bar sink and dishwasher into the...
  2. IllusionOfAGoodTime

Basement Bathroom

The venting will be fairly easy as the walls in the staircase are open, or actually not built yet, and it's a ranch so I can get right to the attic no problem. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as a waste ejector pump? I've been wandering around the internet and have really only found...
  3. IllusionOfAGoodTime

Basement Bathroom

Attached is a view of the area of the basement that I'm thinking about. Again, nothing is set in stone yet, just preliminary stuff...I'm just thinking that since they're going to be tearing up the floor on friday I might as well get some kind of pipes in the ground before they cement over their...
  4. IllusionOfAGoodTime

Basement Bathroom

I just recently gutted the basement, and a french drain will be installed friday, so of course this is last min. I decided that I want to put a full bathroom in the basement. There is no current drainage in the floor. Also the line out to the septic is about 4' off the basement floor so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks