Search results

1. Wet Willy

Got my well in

Had my well drilled and what experience, hit water at 37' hit bedrock at 46' with sand and silt above the rock drilled 245 feet with no water hydro fractured the well and got 9 gpm out of it for $10,908.00 and didn't even get a kiss. will set pump at 90 feet 1 ¼†poly pipe to pit less adapter...
  2. Wet Willy

In well tanks good or bad?

Dose anyone have any experience with an in well pressure tank. I am having a well drilled for a vacation home and will be shared with my buddy next to me it will be about a 40 to 60 foot well with a 1/2 hp pump at 10gpm. We are in the estimating stage of the game and have had difference of...
  3. Wet Willy

Pulling my sand point

How dose a guy get these things out of the ground? I am building a cabin and wanted a sand point for a well the water table is around 25' to 35' according to wells that are drilled in the area the wells are drilled from 40' to 60' but till I found this out I pounded in a 1 1/4" pipe to 35 feet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks