Search results

1. tdierks

How to disassemble this shower valve trim?

That's awesome, thanks so much. The way that I'm reading the PDF on page 9, it looks like the similar valve has a small cap that's press-fit onto the assembly (with "grip ring" and "O ring"). If that's a common fitting design, it's possible that mine pulls off between "A" and "B". Either way...
  2. tdierks

How to disassemble this shower valve trim?

I'm trying to disassemble a shower valve; it was purchased from Kallista in 2006, but the part number is unknown. Please see image below. From the handle end towards the valve body, there are four parts: The outermost piece has a knurled shaft where the handle is mounted which appears to be...
  3. tdierks

drip... drip... drip...

drippage Yeah, it's definitely not water being forced out of the bowl by air pressure: it's much more regular than that would be, and it continues for a while after you stand up. We're also definitely not sealing the opening. I currently like the explanation that it's water overflowing the...
  4. tdierks

drip... drip... drip...

We have a pretty new toilet--it's a Toto one-piece. When you sit on it, you can hear a dripping, about 1 drip per second. This dripping begins when you sit down and continues for a while, but not forever: it doesn't drip all night. If, while it's dripping, you open the tank, you can push on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks