1. filthee

Shower Diverter Handle Stuck Open

Thanks guys. I'll give it a shot.
  2. filthee

Here you go. I hope this helps. Thanks!
  3. filthee

Hello all. My wife just informed me that the lever on her shower faucet that diverts water from the bath faucet to the shower head has been stuck for the past 3 months. :confused: It's the kind of lever that you pull/push up or down to alternate between shower and bath. It seems like it's...
  4. filthee

Toilet Flushing causes pipe rumblings

Thanks Peanut. Have you ever heard of a clogged vent causing this? Can I drop a snake down the stack to try to clear up any possible debris?
  5. filthee

What exactly is the stack? Is that the main drain? I'm thinking I'm going to rent a pro-quality snake and drop it down one of the upstairs terlets to scrape the stack free of any obstructions. Could this hurt anything? Thanks guys.
  6. filthee

Man, thank goodness I found this forum. I thought I was going crazy. I have the *exact* same problem. I had a plumber come out today to look at it and $177 later it's still not fixed. He suggested I cut a hole in my wall and secure the pipe against a stud. This is fairly new so that sounds more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks