Search results

1. jerseybob

LP to natural gas

Am going to be converting from LP to natural gas. The water heater will need to be replaced since it can't be converted. I'm looking for opinions on what brand water heater to use. Also, thoughts on buying one from one of the big box stores. Thanks,
  2. jerseybob

Pipe for exterior gasline

gas line The deck is wood and open from underneath, the underside is about 2 feet above grade. I'm in central New Jersey. If I can't use black pipe nor galvanized what other options are there. Should this even be done at all? I know of other people in my area that have done it, it doesn't...
  3. jerseybob

Pipe for exterior gasline

We have propane to heat our house. I want to connect the gas grill to the mainline. I would be running the pipe under the deck to grill using a quick disconnect from the end of the pipe to the grill. I would use a gas cock at the end of the pipe run. I have two questions. 1. What type of...
  4. jerseybob

slight leak

DIYer here. Last week I did some plumbing work. I connected pvc to copper using threaded fittings. I used teflon tape (3-4 wraps) on the threads. Tightened it done fairly tight and when I turned on the water there is a slight drip. There is no way I can tighten the fitting anymore without...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks