Search results

1. FirstHomeGirl

Well/pump/remodel

Background: I have a well in my house. In the basement a section of my foundation was cut out and the wellhead is in a small alcove just beside my house. This alcove is dirt floor and the ceiling has boards over it, and then is covered in concrete. The concrete goes above ground level and is...
  2. FirstHomeGirl

What's wrong with my water

Thank you for the help. I tried the outside faucets and the water came out fine.. so it wasn't the well or the pressure tank. So I changed the water filter and that seemed to solve the problem.
  3. FirstHomeGirl

What's wrong with my water

Bought my first home in September. This being spring I planted a lot of landscape today. Also watered some areas where I seeded grass. All told I was probably using the hose for a good 3 or 4 hours today. While the sprinkler was running I also took a shower. No problems so far. Then I left the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks