Search results

1. S

Does a half bath in place of a shower adds value to the house?

We have a shower and a garden tub in our master bath room. But we have only 2 baths in our home (one up and one down (Master)) and all the visitors will have to go up or use the master bath ( which my wife don't like). I can get rid of the shower and create a 6'X 3' small visitor bath room. In...
  2. S

Replacing Kitchen Sink cabinets

Yes; I am replacing all - Cabinets, Counter Top and the fixtures.
  3. S

Even though I have a basement, the pipe is not accessible from down. It is sandwiched between the concrete wall and a 2X10 beam. I guess I need to cut the pipe above, and align the cabinet hole to the pipe.
  4. S

How difficult is this job? I need to replace my sink cabinet in kitchen. Do you I have to remove the plumbing - copper pipe etc that comes from the basement completely before putting a new cabinet? Any ideas, instructions on how to do this? Thanks
  5. S

Drill in Concrete for external Faucet?

Planning to install a hose bib outside to water garden. If I drill through wall/siding, the height outside where i will install the bib is too high. Around 6 foot above the ground. If I want to install 4 feet from ground, I have to drill through concrete basement wall and brick outside - almost...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks