Search results

1. O

open shower and code

Hurray, finally the last word on the weep holes question Just before calling Oatey, I read the link above twice, and there it is: “Weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner.†I guess we have this one covered...
  2. O

open shower and code

pictures of the job I have taken pictures of everything... pretty much every step of the way (in case)... I'll wait and see. I am just happy to hear that that type of design is permitted by the code referred to as a wet room design. Thanks for everything
  3. O

open shower and code

Oatey's drain used link Thanks David, The drain I used is visible on link below on Oatey's website... (it's the one to the right - most magnified in the picture). It's designed for pan liner use (which is what I did using the appropriate Oatey glue). I am still not sure whether it has weep...
  4. O

open shower and code

answers to your questions 0) here, air dry during the winter but pretty damp during summer time 1) I did not lay the vinyl flat as the plywood below the vinyl sheet was already angled (using beveled supports running across beneath) as much as possible to make most of the required pitch... I...
  5. O

open shower and code

I remodeled a small 6x6 bathroom... took the tub out and created a totally open shower bathroom (there is a curved curtain rod but otherwise water can hit any corner of the room). The floor has been waterproofed with heavy duty vinyl sheet wrapped up the walls (8'' off the floor)... then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks