Search results

1. W

GroheDal in-wall toilet carrier install problems

Great Info! Peanut; we do have room backwards because we had to build out 3 inches into the room with the 2x6 because of an obstruction. David; I will search out the posts again now; I must have read it since I read all posts. I chose the GroheDal because I liked the plate better ("Surf")...
  2. W

steam radiators - recycle or sell?

Why not try to sell them before you scrap them? You may wish to check out ****. They have some listed on there, not too cheap either! Some models are very desirable. If you are a member, or even a guest, you can "watch" items, that is, see what they sell for. New radiators are freaky...
  3. W

GroheDal in-wall toilet carrier install problems

Hi, I have been reading these posts for years, but now I need HELP! I have read all posts related to in-wall carriers and Duravit products. I have tried to contact Grohe. I have looked online for days. Has anyone installed one of these?? I have 3 questions: 1. Can I make a 90 degree...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks