Search results

1. D

Shower not hot in the morning - sometimes

OK Finally back with some data. I still get this condition periodically. That is why it took so long to collect the 'data'. To recap: Every so often, we will turn the shower on in the morning. It will get lukewarm at best. After that first shower (and waiting for 10 minutes or so)...
  2. D

What a hoot. You sound like a computer programmer (that is what I am). I HAVE done this, but not repeatedly. I will test other parts of the house even. I do have one handle. I have had an issue with that type of problem before, so did try to turn off/on multiple times. Note: So far...
  3. D

Yes, I have. Actually, if it happens, the water will start luke warm and go to cold by the end of the shower.
  4. D

I have tried that too. It seems (though I guess more testing might be in order) that there is not hot water in other areas. What do you mean by the 'supply system'? Would that be the hot water heater? I was thinking that maybe the heat sensor might not be attached properly and it will...
  5. D

Sorry, I was gone all weekend and had no access to a computer. I have a one handle that turns up and then left/right. It is a Delta as far as I know. So, both hot/cold go into this valve and then up the same pipe to the shower head. Not sure if that is what you were after. I have not...
  6. D

No, but when it is hot, it is hot.
  7. D

I am having an issue with my shower in the morning. It comes and goes. The water, when turned on, will only heat up to a 'luke warm' status. If it is only warm in the morning, then, 15 minutes (or so) after shutting off the shower, it will be hot again. Does not happen every morning...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks