Search results

1. Nitrors4

3 Comparment Sink, Mop Sink and pluming it

Sink already is vented. I have that in the wall. If I add the small sink masin in the slab with the sink draining into it via air gap I should be fine.....Or....Are you saying this is still a no go?
  2. Nitrors4

I have my inspector coming out to talk with me about it and then I will decide what to do next. I can always cut the slap and plumb in a small sink basin for the 3 compartment sink to drain into. Not a real big deal. I of course would prefer not to cut up the slab, but if that is what we need to...
  3. Nitrors4

Now if it is connected to a separate pipe (Not the same one as the mop sink) that goes to a gray water system separate from the septic is this allowed? Do back flow preventers just not work well enough? Hand sink is off to the left out of sight and plumbed to a separate drain. I also have a...
  4. Nitrors4

I am wanting to know if this will pass code or not? I am located in Texas and the sinks are in a commercial kitchen. I have a three compartment sink that runs to a P-Trap then to a T which drains to the septic system. Connected to the same T is a mop sink that also has a P-Trap. I was told...
  5. Nitrors4

Leach Line and Floor Drain Question

Okay I am tracking now. So..... Would the Infiltrator drain line be better to use than graveless pipe? Since the entire bottom of the chamber is ground would it allow for better drainage? No holes really to clog up....but will the ground suffer the same issues? Also would it be better to lay...
  6. Nitrors4

What is interesting about the grey water running direct into a leach line (besides the interceptor grease trap installed) I have had a registered sanitarian and the county health inspector sign off on the plan. Crazy! I wonder if it has to do with the volume we will be sending through the line...
  7. Nitrors4

Could you please explain why the trap needs to be right at the drain? I guess I don’t understand why it will hurt to have the trap down the line a few feet. I want to ensure I really need to be cutting up cement before I go down that road. Thanks for all the help!
  8. Nitrors4

So are you guys saying I need to install a tank? I can put in a tank in if that will help???? Well the floor drain will have to do with a trap where I am putting it since the cement was already poured unless you can help with an alternative.
  9. Nitrors4

Did I post this in the wrong area or do we not have any septic people?
  10. Nitrors4

Nope the floor drain just has a 90 and goes out the building. It is only 8 foot from the drain to the edge of the building. I will install a trap right there then add the cleanout.
  11. Nitrors4

Hello! I have a new building going in with a floor drain and three sinks. The only thing flowing out of this place will be grey water, so I don’t want to run it into my septic tank. Instead I have decided to run a separate leach line to disperse the grey water. We will be pushing 20-30...
  12. Nitrors4

Airlift or Submersible Well?

I had my water tested and no worries. I also run a whole house filter and a RO filter for drinking water.
  13. Nitrors4

Thanks for the reply. I have been using my air lift system for a while now and have to say I love it. Mine uses a black tank that does not let any light in for the holding tank. I also built a nice well house around it so the water stays nice and cold in the tank. Great system!
  14. Nitrors4

I hear you. I am going to be keeping a close eye on it all. Oh and I let the water sit in the tank for 3 days with 90 degree days and it was still really cold. Under normal usage it will never sit that long. I built a well house around everything to keep it cool. :D The well...
  15. Nitrors4

I have an oil less compressor I used for building my house that puts out more than the one on the well. There are tablets sold for drinking water. I am not the only one running this type of well. We have several people in my area. I call two other well contractors and they both know and...
  16. Nitrors4

Yes it is like an Aerator. Same concept I think. I could use a Windmill instead of the compressor if I wanted. 2" casing with a 1/2" pipe down it to push the air to 160 feet. Yes the larger pipe is only for strength. Nope it is an oil compressor, which is my only real issue with the...
  17. Nitrors4

Yes sir, 1/2 hp pump in the tank. I cannot wait to see how many gpm that system can do. Will try to test it this weekend when I am getting everything hooked up. I know the driller threw a family member so I took the plunge and trusted him.
  18. Nitrors4

Here is the setup. http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/nitrors4/Air%20Lift%20Well/ I went this way since we have so much iron in the water and this removes 97%. It pumps a crazy amount of water out of the well. Filled up my holding tank in 15 min. It also keeps the pressure...
  19. Nitrors4

Why is it so bad to go with a 2" these days? Forgive me for not knowing.
  20. Nitrors4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airlift_pump Found this
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks