Search results

1. J

How to adjust zones on controller

So if i understand you correctly is I would go into the green lid panels in the front and back yard and move wires around to get the front and back onto logical zones and not mixed between the two? or is this done in the control panel itself. I found the front and rear shut off valves...
  2. J

Drainage System

Does anyone have any expierence in putting in drainage systems (e.g. drywells, french drains). I am in process and getting ready to line my drywells and trenchs with filter fabric and 3/4 in. clean rock. Not sure if one type of filter fabric is better than another. I have heard of Typar from...
  3. J

I will take some pictures this weekend and try to show what I am looking at. If these zones are mixed would I literally need to dig up the lines to move from one vacum breaker to another or is it a matter of adjusting them within the panel and reprogramming the zones with the control station...
  4. J

Thats helpful. Would the vacum breaker be the panel I have sitting in the front and back yard? is that where the hoses for each zone attach? If so that is what partially confuses me. How I would have zones for the front and back going at the same time.
  5. J

Thank you for the response. It is making the zones into more logically arranged zones that I am looking to fix. What I am curious about is rerouting the water lines. As I mentioned above I have two panels next to each other in the ground in the front and back which relate to the sprinkler...
  6. J

Hello all, New to home owning and house came with a nice 12 zone sprinkler system, compete with leaks, mixed zones (front and back on same zone) and well water in the rear and city up front. I was able to get someone in to help me with putting the front on the well. However I have called...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks