Search results

1. R

Cracked Exterior Pipe

Hi Mr Pike, Thank you for the response again. I must have unusual backflow device. Looks nothing like picture #2. It is copper. There is a opening on top that the threaded plastic pvc pipes goes into. The backflow is at ground level. The pvc pipe is actually 5 pieces total. The top of the pvc...
  2. R

Cracked Exterior Pipe

Hi Mister Pike, My backflow pipe looks nothing like the one pictured. There are no drain cocks on it. The plug that is removed during winterization is above the backflow valve......about 6 inches.
  3. R

Cracked Exterior Pipe

Hi All, I have a Hunter sprinkler system. The outside pipe above the backflow valve is pvc. Every year a small section bulges and cracks. The repairman who fixed the first time said the 1/4 turn ball shutoff valve inside might be leaking. After the second time it cracked I cut the pipe out...
  4. R

Leaking outdorr water faucet

Thanks for the added info Jim! :D
  5. R

Hi Verdeboy, Thanks again for the response. Yes I snugged up packing washer / nut, but no help. Should I have used teflon tape / dope on plastic left thread nut? I did not think so at the time.
  6. R

Hi Verdeboy, Thank you for the response. I did not use the vacuum repair kit. It is not leaking from that area. It is leaking from the the on / off shutoff knob. The repair kit has many pieces because it can be used for 2 different Mansfield faucets. The illustration shows only 3 pieces need...
  7. R

I also have a leak on my outdoor Mansfield frost proof faucet. I had a good size leak coming from the handle when I have it turned on. I repaired with the Mansfield kit. I still have a very small leak from the handle. There were only 3 parts to install. My question is should I leave alone or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks