Search results

1. E

Shower remodel advice please!

thats no fun! I am caulking the gap between the shower and newly laid tiles. I have no options of putting in a nicer shower?
  2. E

so what can i do to get rid of the damn gnats?
  3. E

I forgot to mention that another motivation for doing a remodel of the shower is there are gnats flying around near the shower constantly. I think there might be a leak.
  4. E

I like the setup too, but that shower is not big enough for Mr AND Mrs ECU Pirate. It is quite tiny. You are right about the window limiting my options. I could only extend the shower area about 4-5 inches. About the window being problematic...it actually is glass block. just a funny...
  5. E

:) I am just getting ready to wrap up my tiling of 3 bathrooms (they were carpet, yuck). I want to try to get some ideas for DIY shower remodel. It has a fiberglass pan with those boring white tiles and its glassed in. Pics below. I want to possibly have a tile floor for the shower, and...
  6. E

Ceramic floor tiles

AFAIK=as far as i know IMHO=in my humble opinion
  7. E

Tile has Gap around Toilet

i ended up putting down some more tile pieces and grouting, and it now looks good. however, the wax seal i bought didn't seem to provide a good seal the first time i tried to use it. i used a "fluidmaster" no-seep no. 3. what would be recommended to make up for the new slightly higher tile floor?
  8. E

Tile has Gap around Toilet

Hi, I am in the process of tiling all 3 of my bathrooms, as there was carpet before (weird!). I started with my downstairs 1/2 bath since it is smallest. I got all the tiling done, and have begun to replace the pedestal sink (done) and the toilet. Upon installing the new toilet with a much...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks