Search results

1. M

Flush-Mate toilet at new Motel 6

I recently stayed at a brand new Motel 6 in San Jose, CA. Their ADA toilets are Flush-Mate with the black "box" in the tank. I did not see a brand on the bowl itself. Inside the tank it said "Made with pride in the USA." When flushing the water just bubbled a lot with the toilet paper...
  2. M

Jacuzzi ERA BK37959 ADA toilet OK?

Jacuzzi BK37959 is working great The Jacuzzi BK37959 is a complete toilet that is 16 1/2 inches high and has a MaP (flush) rating of 800. It deserves it. I read on the web that Jacuzzi bought out Eljer. It took the guys all day to complete since there was major dry rot to handle first. The...
  3. M

Thanks, Terry 800 MaP seemed good to me, too. Especially so since it is the lowest price. I only gave him copies to consider of those that were low priced and had good MaP ratings. I am glad he did not get the AS Champion that doesn't have parts locally or the Kohler that does not clean...
  4. M

My landlord just purchased a Jacuzzi ERA BK37959 toilet from Lowe's. It was the cheapest ADA height toilet in this area and I was lucky that he was willing to get it. It will be replacing a VERY cheap American Standard that constantly clogs with solid matter. This particular Jacuzzi toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks