Search results

1. D

Price Pfister Shower Value

I'd planned to pipe both hot and cold to two separate valves so that we could reach the handheld valve from the shower seat, turn on & off without having to stand and reach the main valve for the tall up shower -- instead of doing one valve and a diverter. Question is: Is there anything...
  2. D

faucet removal

I recently tried a Fein Multimaster (about $300) to remove about 50 tiles from a backsplash. Wow- the grout removal blade removed all the grout, and the cutting blade removed the dried adhesive.... all without breaking a single tile. Good luck.
  3. D

Thanks for the info on the thermostatic.... but it several hundred dollars more, and I'm planning on two.. one for shower and one for handheld. My other option is Delta T17240 with value R10000-UNBX which would do the volume/temperature and pressure sense. Any comments on that...
  4. D

I'm looking to remodel a shower and am trying to find a PP value that both controls volume and temperature, just like the old days, with a single handle.... I've gotten conflicting answers from PF that the 0x9-010a value operates in a pull up for volume control and turn for hot-cold temp...
  5. D

Shower and lavatory choices ok?

Re: Shower ideas needed too Ro: I also am re-doing a master oversized shower and need a bench with multiple shower outlets (main and hand held).. Do you have a drawing of your layout? I was intrigued by the moveable teak bench and heavy teak duckboard in your first post.... how do they work...
  6. D

Using 3rd Handle for Hand Held vrs tub

For a total shower rebuild, I'm thinking about using an American Standard 3-Handle (H,C, and diverter) normally output for shower/tub, but piping it to be shower or a built in hand held. Since the middle handle looks to be a true diverter (not vacum), this should work, right? Thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks