Search results

1. chatapuggy1

Americast Tub Question/Worries

I had an Americast Princeton tub put in back in late 03' in my soon to be rental condo property. I remember the tubs were kinda new at the time to me so I searched to see if mortar was needed or not underneath, I found nothing. So the plumber said to go with no mortar as he said installation...
  2. chatapuggy1

Adding a laundry tub in the garage

OK, I got limited space in the garage where my washer/dryers are located at. Want to stack them which will give me space where I can put in a small laundry/garage sink that I most desperately need. My question is, all I have is the cold and hot hookups, and a drain pipe that comes out of the...
  3. chatapuggy1

Stainless Sink on Granite, with no brackets - HELP!!!

Thanks again! Will let you know how it goes and post pics.
  4. chatapuggy1

I appreciate all the help, as today I test fitted my manipulated "Elkay" clips and they are going to work great! Got all the sides nice and tight and flush ready to mount. I will take back the Alex2 on another run to home depot tomorrow and get the 100% silicone. Since I have to remount the...
  5. chatapuggy1

OK, got the sink up, cleaning all of the caulk off of it now. But I have a question, I had 100% silicone in my hand, but someone at the store said I would be better off with "Alex2" which contains latex with silicone, because its easier to work with and cleanup. Then someone else was like, no...
  6. chatapuggy1

I know, I know...But I went with one of those prefab cabinets places that include the countertop with the set price, and all they offered was granite. So I went with a real dark "Black Galaxy" so it would hopefully holdup well. I am sure formica or Corian would have done better, but given my...
  7. chatapuggy1

Thanks everyone, I picked up some clamps today (longer ones) and it seems its the screw thats the problem, it doesnt extend far enough even for the longer clamps. So I guess this is a perfect excuse to pick up that dremmel tool I always wanted and said I would never use. Looks like notching...
  8. chatapuggy1

Appreciate the help, I am thinking about cleaning it up tomorrow and doing the plumber's job all over again, and this time I will use 100% silicone, however, I still need something to clamp it tight until it sits at the least. Right now its slightly warped because there's no pressure holding it...
  9. chatapuggy1

OK, the granite is in, new kitchen is almost up and running. The plumber came in today to set in the new sink, its a simple stainless, and was to be mounted on top. What didnt seem right is that the plumber said since I had no brackets to mount the sink in like normally underneath, and that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks