Search results

1. thirsytchicken

re-porcelainizing OR how do I get my tub re enameled?

southern refinishing 708 barataria blvd. going to look today i will pass on my findings-J
  2. thirsytchicken

re-porcelainizing OR how do I get my tub re enameled?

I am doing some research on our options for our completely decrepid but totally cool and beautiful old claw footed cast iron tubs. There are three in varying states of disrepair. I have spoken to two different acrylic urythane sprayer people. Very different price quotes. But I read somewhere...
  3. thirsytchicken

anchoring dishwasher to granite counter?

Thank you all very much, we appreciate the info...makes sense about the granite, and we will check out the movable clips- janine
  4. thirsytchicken

anchoring dishwasher to granite counter?

hi, my mother in law recetly had her kitchen re done. Apparently the contrator did not anchor the dishwasher to anything and is easily moved. The contertops are granite, which he did not install. Typically,we think these things are screwed it to he counter top to anchor it. Is this different...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks