Search results

1. jwj

When washer drains, water backs up into shower

when washer drains, water backs up into :rolleyes: Thanks The townhouse was built in 2002. I moved in October 1st last year. I do not know if problems had been there before. The shower is used at least 4 days per week. I travel some and it is not used then. Then tub in that bath, and the tub...
  2. jwj

when washer drains, water backs up into Thanks The townhouse was built in 2002. I moved in October 1st last year. I do not know if problems had been there before. The shower is used at least 4 days per week. I travel some and it is not used then. Then tub in that bath, and the tub and toilet...
  3. jwj

Water from washer backs up in toilet Last night water from my washer gurggled and bubbled into the toilet which is located about 10 feet away from the laundry room. It was a small load thank goodness. When the water emptied again for the rinse cycle, the water gurgled loudly again. by the time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks