Search results

1. W

Molded PVC Shower Pan Repair

Still no Responses? Is there really no answer to this other than replacement? No one out there with experience on these? Steve
  2. W

Vapor/moisture Barrier

I've wondered the same thing before. However, the backer board manufacturers recomend it, every handyman book says to do it, and code calls for it so I think it is probably a good idea. I think part of it may be that there is more of a possibility of condensation in the wall void with the...
  3. W

Molded PVC Shower Pan Repair

PVC Shower Pan Repair - someone!? Anyone!? The place I moved into has a 4 piece, pvc, neo angle shower unit in it. The pan is made of molded PVC and was not properly supported underneath. As a result the PVC broke and split in the middle of the floor. It is about a 5" split in a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks